CATS, SPOTIFY AND VANILLA CHAI





























Hello my lovely nerds. I hope October is treating you good so far! These are a few of the good stuff I enjoyed last month :)

1. Primark cat t-shirt (you can check out the real one here)
2. Balea dry shampoo
4. Working on my new travel journal while listening to Spotify (and getting to know so many amazing songs and bands)
6. Individual bath salts from the DM store. My favorite ones? Coconut and the "Christmas special" AMAZING!
7. Bitter chocolate with orange
8. Bo en
10.  Pukka vanilla chai with agave syrup and rice milk. It's like Starbuck's chai latte, but in your home, anytime and cheaper. 

Have a lovely day my nerds, tell me what things you enjoyed in September!



8 comments:

  1. You can't imagine how I miss Primark *-*
    Btw I really love your drawings. They're supercute and funny but also so realistic! :) and I like a lot your videos on YT *ok now I stop being the creepy fangirl!*

    ReplyDelete
  2. A always love your monthly favorites! Keep 'em coming :D
    much love,
    Sydney
    http://indie-and-co.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your favorites, lady! You present them in such a unique and beautiful way <3 I love "Cat Person" too, the comics are simple but lovely~ I hope you have a wonderful time in Chile!

    Rosegold Fox

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is really a beautiful and creative design having some vital information over the subject. Thank you for share.

    ReplyDelete