ETSY SHOP ANNOUNCEMENT
































Hello my nerds!
Just a little announcement: my Etsy shop will be closed from October 11 till November 30 because I'll be in Chile doing some workshops, panels and book-signing!

So, if you wanna be super organized and prepared, you can start ordering your Christmas gifts today. The last chance to make a purchase before I go is on October 10th.

I know I know, I think is crazy to talk about Christmas in September too, but I figure I tell you all this right now cause I'll be gone all november (which is Christmas-crazy-time for everybody).

My store will be back on business on December 1st. My two fat cats, Ed and I will be working really hard to deliver all your Christmas goodies, even if it takes to go to the post office every day.

Another store related-news: Yesterday I upload new prints and my 2015 calendar is almost finish. Don't worry cause I'm illustrating some Christmas cards!







































I think that's it! If you have questions please leave them down below or you can tweet me too!
I hope you're having an amazing (autumny) day :)


4 comments:

  1. thats are greats news Fran! thanks so much for your preoccupation *-*

    ReplyDelete
  2. How to tweet you, There is no more Social buttons in this page & the kittens showing your days that has been going to close is awesome work, I love that too. Thanks for your information.

    Wright,
    Kelly Davidson

    ReplyDelete
  3. شركة الحمد لخدمات التنظيف تقدم
    شركة تنظيف مجالس بجازان
    افضل شركه علي الاطلاق في مجال التنظيف شركه
    شركة تنظيف كنب بجازان

    ReplyDelete