PERFECT TREE SHAPES




























I can't believe it's done: Finally, my travel journal it's complete. All the hours staying up late, all the visits to the print center, the corrections... oh god, I'm SO happy finish this!

On March 2014, my friend Monse and I travel to Paris and London for ten days. This, my lovely nerd, is the travel journal of that trip, illustrated and crafted by me.

If you want to purchase it or just to know more information about it, you can check out my Etsy Shop. The travel journal it's also available in english and spanish!

Thank you SO much to all the people who helped me in this adventure: to Ed for the translations, corrections, taking the pictures and cutting the journal and to Montse Macuer, for helping me out in the english department, you are the BEST!

So, I think that's it guys. I hope you are having an amazing Friday so far :)




3 comments:

  1. I'LL DEFINITELY GONNA GET IT! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's beautiful, I like your style!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your style. What do you use for the white writing?

    ReplyDelete