FINDING OUR OWN ILLUSTRATION STYLE - PART TWO



Hello my lovely nerds! Here is, the second part of this amazing saga (?).
Today I will talk about the final steps I did for developing my illustration style; I hope you find this video interesting and helpful!

If you have questions of this process, ask me and I can put all the answers in the next video, where I will talk about this whole experience but from my point of view :)

Have an amazing week guys, sending you cookies and tulips from here.





ABOUT ME








www.frannerd.cl


ABOUT ED
who always always helps me editing the videos




Ed's blog  (spanish)

2 comments:

  1. Amazing video, you're speaking very interesting and inspiring, thank you *^____^*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, Fran :D i've recently discover your illustration and fell in love with it ♥
    Thank you so much for this video!

    ReplyDelete