GO NUTS




























Great things happens when it snows. Today, while Berlin was covered by a nice snow blanket, I opened my Etsy shop.

I really hope you can stop by and check out the things I recently uploaded! So far I illustrated and printed three models of Valentine's Day cards. But really soon there will be more stuff!

So, if you want to (and you feel kind of generous) you can subscribe to my shop. That way you'll be updated when the new stuff come up, or if I go nuts and do a 1 dolar sale.

How's your Tuesday so far?
Have a lovely week!


1 comment:

  1. لماذا يتجه المستثمرون إلى شراء أسهم شركة توزع أرباح ثم بيعها
    بمتابعة قائمة الأسهم في سوق المال السعودي نجد العديد من المعلومات حول بعض الشركات التي يمكن للمستثمرين شراء أسهمها وتحقيق الأرباح منها، وهنا يصبح المستثمر أما عدة خيارات، كأن يقوم بشراء أسهم الشركة قبل موعد توزيع الأرباح،ارباح الشركات تداول
    ثم ينتظر حتى يرتفع سعر السهم ليقوم ببيعه مرة أخرى، ولكن هذا الاختيار لا يؤدي إلى تحقيق أرباح ضخمة كما يظن الكثير من المستثمرين

    ReplyDelete