SOMETHING I NEED

























Day 23: Something I Need


I'm not gonna lie to you guys: I need a lot of things. But don't misunderstand me, I wasn't one of those girls who needed many things. When I was in Chile and a big holiday was coming up (Christmas, Birthdays or whatever) I never asked for much. I always felt I had everything I needed.

But now, I need a lot of things. I need encouragement, I need clothes (yes, a very superficial comment, but I could only brought 4 t-shirts, two vests, two jackets, 2 jeans with me... and that's it), I need a desk, I need patience and so the list goes on. So writing this post really helped me to figure out my priorities and focus my energies on it.

I need a home. Ed and I need a place to call our own. A nest, so to speak. A few weeks ago, an intense search to find a small apartment in Berlin has begun. I know, I know, we are in Cologne right now, but the idea is to have Berlin as our headquarter.

Anyway, send me all the cosmic energies, love, cats and fairy dust, so the planets align and we can find a happy little home. I really think that when you think something nice about a person, beautiful things happen.

What about you, guys? What do you need?

No comments:

Post a Comment