PARK AS AN OFFICE
July was an amazing month, here some of the stuff that made me happy:
1. Vainilla tea with roiboos.
2. My super summery pj's from Primark. Since Berlin is freaking hot, I needed a nice pj's for this crazy weather.
3. My first liquid foundation: Maybelline Fit me in "natural ivory" and I love it! I blends really well with my skin tone and it has a really natural finish.
4. Since this month Sailor Moon Crystal came out, and because I knew the show will be based on the manga, I decided to read again the first volume.
5. Onion bread: because I judged it and then I regretted it. It's amazing.
6. The lovely Hey Claire and Books and Quiltts are awesome. Since I can hear stuff while I work, they were the perfect company this past month.
7. Volkspark. It's so far my favorite park in Berlin and this month was my second home.
8. The guardi Artistico Aquarello pad. I talked more about it on this video!
9. Drinking water from a huge jar. Because in summer a 200ml. glass is not enough, a huge 700ml. jar is perfect: fill it with water, ice and some lemon slices.
10. (I forget to put a number on it) Is the lovely fact of being a freelancer and work wherever I want. For one morning my office was a lovely park near my apartment and I can't wait to do that again.
What things made you happy this month, my lovely nerds? Let me know!
I hope you are having an amazing day!